- Drinkable Commercial — Thirsty? Shazam to try Coke Zero. During the broadcast spot, viewers will watch as refreshing Coke Zero is poured from a glass contour bottle followed by a prompt to Shazam. They will then watch the experience migrate seamlessly from their TV to their mobile device as the Coke Zero continues to pour within the Shazam app until the glass is full, ultimately revealing a mobile coupon to redeem for a free 20-ounce bottle of Coke Zero.
- Drinkable Stadium HD Video Boards – Using the same technology as the drinkable commercial, drinkable videos will played on the HD Video Boards in Lucas Oil Stadium offering thousands of spectators the chance to simultaneously receive a coupon.
- Drinkable Challenge at Coke Zero™ Countdown Concert – At the Coke Zero Countdown Concert, selected frenemies from opposing Final Four teams went go toe-to-toe by using the microphone in their smartphone as a straw to see who can finish their bottle of Coke Zero from two digital screens near the concert stage.
- Drinkable Interactive Mall Kiosks – We turned a simple Kiosk into a drinkable experience at Circle Centre Mall in downtown Indianapolis. By “Shazaming” the ad, a phone becomes a straw that people can then use to “drink” the liquid on screen. Once the bottle is empty, the user will receive a code to redeem for a free Coke Zero at a connected vending machine nearby.
- Drinkable Flyers – We will delivered an innovative flyer that easily becomes a straw, giving any event-goer the perfect tool for trying out Coke Zero.
- Creative Technology
- Experience Design
- Innovative Technologies
Awards & Mentions
- Site of the day
Aliquam ligula lectus, efficitur non pretium quis, elementum quis sapien. Nunc dapibus mi vitae mi placerat eleifend. Cras ullamcorper molestie massa, at suscipit quam rhoncus vel. Suspendisse accumsan id diam.
Aliquam ligula lectus, efficitur non pretium quis, elementum quis sapien. Nunc dapibus mi vitae mi placerat eleifend. Cras ullamcorper molestie massa, at suscipit quam rhoncus vel.
“Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time.”Alan AdamsCEO, Essential Company